Back in the year 2000, I started to learn the brand new Macromedia Flash and explored all the advanced multimedia features to bring on a website. So I decided to rewrite my game “Metan” - which was originally coded in Microsoft Basic for DOS a few years ago - in order to provide better graphics, animations and even sound. Unfortunately, I lost the source code for this game, so I cannot tell much about the implementation or demonstration purposes. And therefore I’m not able to port this game back to the browser. If you want to try, download the whole Google Drive folder below and run it on a Windows computer.

Metan 2 on Google Drive